Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wow

I've got lots of news... I am almost finished with sock #1 of Monkey. It is turning out so great!! I am finally on the list of people for the monkey swap.. Yah!! Also I signed up for knitter's coffee swap #3... I got my invite yesterday. I can't wait. Got to fill out my questionnaire. I will do that later. Tonight after work I am going to get pumpkins and apples and apple cider at my favorite little street stand. I always take my children and they pick out the pumpkin they are going to carve for Halloween. They are 19, 13, and 11. The 19 year old is not interested, but the other two are raring to go. It's kinda of tradition and the weather has finally broken. It was so hot, that I was not motivated to do anything. It will only be 75 today. Tomorrow 65. It was 89 yesterday. Ugh... gonna also look for some Monkey items tonight for my pal. Just a couple of little things and my package will be ready to go. I got the pattern already and yarn I am going to send. This I am looking forward to...

No comments: