Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Winter Wonderland Swap Questionnaire

Monday, October 15, 2007

Questionnaire and Such
1!CoffeeWhat are your favorite kinds of coffee? (Brands, Roasts, anything at all you'd like to share!) There is a local roaster in town that I enjoy going to... I like Starbucks. I am more of a breakfast blend type of coffee lover. I like medium roasts. I don't really like french roasts.
2Do you prefer whole bean or ground coffee? I prefer whole bean
3This time of year, there are often Holiday Blends available, and many flavored coffees - do you drink flavored coffee? I like flavored coffees but not usually fruit flavors. I am open to new flavors and would love a Holiday blend..Surprise me...
4 Do you enjoy special blends? I think I would
5How do you take your coffee? Cream and Sugar? Straight up? Decaf? I drink my coffee straight up in the morning and later at night decaf. I usally put sweetner (equal or splenda) and a flavored creamer in my coffee
6Do you prefer drinking from a nice thick mug, or a matched cup and saucer? Oh, I am a nice think mug gal...

Winter and Holidays - PLEASE be descriptive! Your pal will need this information to be sure to put together a package you will enjoy!
1What is your favorite part of Winter? The snow and cool air, wanting to be somewhere warm with a blanket wrapped around you, drinking coffee and knitting... Holiday movies, Snow days at school ( I am a school nurse).

2Do you celebrate a holiday in December, and if so, which holiday? I celebrate Christmas

3If you celebrate Christmas, do you put up a tree? Oh, yes, the real tree goes up Thanksgiving weekend.

4.Would you enjoy items related to the holiday, or would you prefer a Winter themed package?
Probably a mixture, I like both ideas so please do what you want

5Do you collect anything? I collect snowmen and sock yarn ( can you really ever have enough?)

6Are there any holiday or winter-themed items (Snowmen, Angels, Snoflakes, Santas, etc) that you collect? Snowmen and I love mugs,

7Do you wear scarves? Mittens? Hats? I wear all of them but especially mittens and scarves

8 What is your favorite holiday or winter treat? Christmas cookies, fudge, all the homebaked goods that get made:-)

9Please share a favorite Winter or Holiday memory.

Yarn and Crafting
1Do you Knit or Crochet? I knit, can't seem to get around crochet
2For how long? Very seriously for about 3 years.
3Do you like wooden, metal, or plastic needles\hooks? Circular or straight? I love wooden dpns and circulars
4What sort of projects do you enjoy making? Right now I am into socks... I also like doing sweaters for my nieces and nephews ( they are toddlers so it is easier)
5What are your favorite types of yarn to work with? My favorite right now is sock yarn. I love independent dyers and Smooshie yarn from Dream in Color, really almost any sock yarn...
6Do you spin or dye? Neither, I barely keep up with knitting
7Do you do other crafts such as scrapbooking or needlepoint or anything else? I do scrapbooking and cardmaking. I really enjoy that.

General
8When is your birthday? April 1st.... really!!
9Do you have any children? (Furry kind count!) I have a 19yo son, a 13yo daughter and a 11yo son, all living at home. the 19 yo is going to a local college. We also have a very independent cat named peekachoo.
10What are your favorite colors? butter cream yellow, sage, lavendar, jewel tones, really almost all colors
11Do you have any allergies? Nodda one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost signed up for that swap, but I think I am going to pass...

Your Monkey Pal