Saturday, October 20, 2007

OOPs

I hit the publish post button before I wrote anything down. I do love Saturdays. Especially when there is no big event planned. Today had to the the oil changed and get some items from the Walmart but other than that. I am own my own schedule. Got up at 8:45 and made coffee... read yesterday's mail. Then charted the course for the day. My husband announced it is date night tonight. Wowee.My 19yo son is staying home with my 11yo son and my 13yo daughter has a party so we actually have some free time. I am to be surprised as to where we are going. My hubby is taking a nap, he gets up early to run his route on Saturday. I want him rested. I think right now I am going to make some coffee and knit out on my swing in the backyard. It is very nice out but windy. happy knitting

No comments: