Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Can you beleive it is already Halloween? I just see the days go flying by and try to keep up. My youngest is so excited about going Trick or Treating tonight. We live in a small town and he and his sister and cousins have a grand time. My bil and sil come over and we have small bonfire by the road and pass out candy... It's something we have been doing the last 5 years and I have come to look forward to it. It's supposed to be a beautiful evening... I just finished my Monkey pal socks and they are being mailed tomorrow. I have all the goodies. I hope my pal is happy with her socks. It's almost harder to send them when you can't see the look on their face when they open them up. I had a great monkey pal. She made the bestest pair of socks. I love them. All the goodies she sent me overwhelmed me also. My children couldn't believe everything that came out of the package. I am going to try and put up a picture in my blog. A new adventure for me that is sure. Blogging is pretty much a new adventure to me also... I am now going to focus on the Knitter's Coffee Swap partner. I am so excited.. this is lots of fun!!! I also am trying to get a lot of my Christmas shopping done early so that I can just sit back and enjoy the Holidays. But I have lots of knitting to do before Christmas, mostly socks...Hope your day is filled with lots of Treats and very few Tricks...

No comments: