Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heard from my partner

I had an e-mail from my partner. Haven't received mine though... It got me all excited . I want to get started buying for my pal... The weather here is unreal. Today 74degrees and tomorrow 76 degrees. Have we forgotten we are in fall? Oh well, enjoy while you can, although I like cooler days. I got this heavenly yarn from the Simply Sock Yarn Club. It was the last installment. It is called Broohaha. It is Smooshie from Dream color. Talk about beautiful fall colors. I had promised myself I wouldnt' touch it until I got the second sock done for my Monkey Sock Swap Pal. But I didn't follow through and I have knitted past the heel on it. It is great. I can't wait to get it done. I will only do the one sock though and get the that durn second Monkey done. I have already bought all the gifts for it and I have the yarn I am sending so just need to get that sock done. I am really enjoying reading other's blogs and getting information about sock clubs and swaps... my life is complete....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss your post about the Monkey swap? Do the Monkey I made for you fit you? Do you like them?
Have you posted about it here? I don't find it...