Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap Three Questionnaire

Here are my answers:

1. Whole bean or ground. I prefer whole, but ground is really ok also



2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Gotta go with fully loaded



3. Regular or Flavored? I am open to both



4.How do you Drink your Coffee: With sweetner( Splenda,Equal) and some creamer. I really like flavored creamers.



5. Favorite Coffee Ever: Gotta love the Breakfast blend at my local coffee cafe/ shop. They roast their own..



6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Not that fussy. I am not into dark blends or French roasts.



7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? animal crackers ( they dunk really well) biscotti,

cookies.



8. Anthing else about your coffee preferences? I like mellow blends and I am not into fruit flavored coffees, gotta like those other flavors though. I like regular coffee in am and flavored coffees later in the day.



9. Yarn /fiber you love? Oh I am crazy into sock yarn right now. I should say I have enough, but I can't. It seems wrong to say no more sock yarn... so many feet to cover so little time. Gotta have sock yarn



10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Uhm... acrylic ( unless something for baby that needs to washed lots) and that's it



11. What's on your needles? Better question, what's not on your needles, thanks for not asking how many needles do you have? Then I would have to feel bad. On needles currently is monkey socks for Monkey Sock Swap ( almost done), socks that I am learning to knit two at a time on a circular needle, using Magic loop. Two scarves, and one Daisy cardigan. Is that enough? Uhm I also have about three socks that just need to be grafted at the toe. ( What's my problem?).



12. Favorite Colors: rich jewel tones, sage, lilac, light yellow



13. Allergies: Not a one



14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I REALLY REALLY love coffe swaps and the people willing to run then. They are the bestest...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! There are few things as enjoyable as knitting and coffee to usher in the colder weather and longer nights.