Sunday, March 2, 2008

relief

I am so happy. My hot cocoa swap partner finally got her package. I was so upset that it was so delayed. But the bestest news is that she loves her package. I had so much fun getting her goodies together and now I can focus on my Longing for Spring buddy. I finished my cable beaded hat and It is superb. I am now started on the cabled beaded mittens that match. some of this love might be because I am using dream in color Black Parade in Worsted and it just can't be dreamer to work with. I am also just finished with my first felted project. it is the Vermont bag in 101 designs. I used farmhouse yarn and it felted up so beautiful. It is going to be a birthday present for a dear friend of mine. it feels so good to get some projects finished. I am working on a pair of socks for a friend's daughter and then a pair of socks for me. It's warmer today so we are cooking brats on the grill for supper. I really am longing for Spring.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Oh, it was a great package. I'm sure that part of your stress was the thought of the box gone AWOL and having to do everything all over again.

Who knew there were 32 days in this Feb? Talk about a giant leap year.

JL said...

How are your slippers coming? I don't think you will be grilling out on Tuesday! :*

Anonymous said...

Breathe easy now :-) I knew it was coming.. sometimes the postal carriers must like playing jokes on us! ;-)