Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Did you wear green?

Hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I made corn beef and cabbage for the first time. It was a hit. I took it in to a carry-in at our school. Needless to say, there was none left. Wow, school staff knows how to party... We had so much food. I am currently working on a pair of socks in Claudia. The color is just lovely, yellow and pink, so springy. I wanted to have them done by Easter, but I don't think it's gonna happen 'cause Easter is sneaking up on me. My 13 y.o daughter is making her confirmation this year and I want to make her a prayer shawl. I think it will be lovely. I made one for my niece last year. I was her sponsor. I need to get busy though because it is on May 2nd... Bought some Jitterbug at the LYS. I haven't knit with it so I am excited to get it started,but I have about four other sock yarns in waiting. Including my January STR that I haven't even started yet... oh my, it's almost time for my next shipment... Gott go knit!!

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Thanks for visiting me on my blog! I hope to sell some soon. I just need to sew them up. Between my short attention span and getting baby gifts done, the pleated purses have been put on the back burner. I read through some of your posts and if you'd like to post pictures on your blog select the icon that looks like a landscape painting on your menu bar when you are writing a post. You'll get a pop up box that will prompt you to find a photo on your computer and you can select it, say 'ok' and it will magically appear at the top of your posting. Hope this helps. :)