Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I know, today is Thursday, but yesterday when I got home from work I had a package with my name on it. It was from my longing for spring swap partner, Devin. What can I say, it was perfect. It was so much fun to open and see all the wonderous stuff inside. First, I have to start with the yarn, oh my gosh, It's sock yarn from Unique Sheep in the Azela colorway. I just can't wait to wind it and put it on needles. I also got some beautiful yarn in jewel tone colors. It's waiting to tell me what it wants to be, but believe me, I am listening. I also got my first pair of knitpicks needles. Circs 40" for magic loop. How cool!! A neat sock pattern and also a very pretty notions bag. My stitich markers are already in it... I know, they are greedy that way. I got some chocolate and no, it isn't all gone yet, but close. Tonight I am going to start my own lavender plant. yes, that's right. I got a silver bag that you open up and add water and viola there's lavender. Just one of may all time favorites. thank you so much Devin. You have made spring come early to my house and I'm lovin' it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you like everything. I thought the lavender "pot" was pretty cool. And I thought that you would appreciate the "bling, bling" notions bag- you'll be the envy of your knitting friends! I loved the multi-color yarn, its so springy- I was thinking slippers would be nice- but I couldn't find a good pattern.