Monday, March 10, 2008

knitting projects

So, I was looking at a list I made of projects I want to finish and also start... I finished the cable beaded hat and I am on the second mitten for the cable beaded mittens. I am finishing a pair of bluebell socks in Tofutsie for a friend. I have a pair of Claudia paints waiting in the wings for Blue Bells pattern also. I have started a beautiful alpaca silk scarf and want to finish before Easter. I promised a pair of socks to my mother-in-law for her birthday( December).. yes I am way behind. I have not started my STR club socks from January. So as you can see, lists are starting to make me very nervous... but I want to be able to put some checks next to projects and have them finished... Much warmer today.. almost 40 degrees.. ya hoo.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Oh, I haven't knit my RSC Jan package yet either! And the Mar shipment goes out next week.

Your sock weight miters wouldn't happen to be inspired by Mason-Dixon knitting, would they? Would love to see pics!