Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Beaucoup de Knitting

Sorry, don't know the French word for knitting... I have been really busy knitting lately. Don't know if it is the cold weather or some kind of knitting mojo!! I just finished a pair of socks for my girlfriend. They were her very belated Christmas present. They were done with the December Tofutsie yarn in Wildberry. I did the Tidal Wave pattern. They turned out great. I finished one sock from my Valentine Sock kit from Wool Girl. Can I just say that I LOVE this yarn and pattern? The second sock is on the needles and will be done shortly. I am also almost done with a pair of socks for me in STR Carbon. Just a simple rib sock and I am on the second sock have about 1/3 left... I also started a pair of fingerless mittens for my 13 yo. The first one is done and she loves it. The second one is on the needles. I will finish this first, because she never asks for anything and asked that they be done before it gets warm out! LOL.. She knows me too well. I already have a project in the wings. My Rockin Sock Club yarn is just waiting. But I will not get it on the needles until these other projects are finished. I am taking a class on how to make a mitered blanket out of left over sock yarn.. Doesn't that sound yummy? I am so excited... My Cocoa swap package should be going out in the next day or two also...

No comments: