Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Swap and questionnaire

Wow, I just get one swap done and I sign up for another one. My friend Jan, AKA, Ralph Schwartz, told me about this Longing for Spring Swap, so I joined!!! Here are the answers to the swap questions:
1. Do you knit or crochet... I only knit and I LOVE it..

2. Favorite Yarns/Fibers.... I am addicted to sock yarns... I can't knit enough socks, that being said, I am open to trying new yarn and weights... Least Favorite; probably acrylic...

3. Favorite Colors.... butter cream yellow, rose, sage, eggplant... Least Favorite? probably neons

4. Warm weather project I am looking forward to... My brother gave me some alpaca silk yarn for Christmas. I began a beautiful lacy scarf, but have put it down for other projects, I am looking forward to getting it done for Easter.

5.Favorite Scent? Lavender, lemon, vanilla, cinnamon. Least Favorite? Rose,

6. Favorite Flower? This is hard, I love flowers. I'd say gerber daisies are one of my favs.

7. Springtime hobbies/activities? Opening up the lake cottage. I LOVE that day!! Starting to open the windows and letting the fresh air in, and hanging sheets and blankets outside to dry.

8. Do you have a garden? Flowers or Veggies? I am flower garden person. I love to plant perrenials and watch them come up in the spring. I have a beautiful Honeysuckle bush that just smells so good. Love to plant pansies as soon as possible in my buckets out in the garden for annuals..

9. Favorite Sweets; It's always chocolate. I love the stuff..

10. Collect anything? I collect snowmen and nurse type items and candles

11. Allergies? Nada

12. Pets? yes I have one cat and she doesn't like my yarn at all. go figure

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi, I'm Mica...just stumbling on blogs and leaving a comment.
I'm a knitter, and also somewhat interested in the some field of the medical industry...may I ask how you got started?

-Mica

JL said...

I see you caught the RAlph Schwartz thing!

Unknown said...

Hehe.

I'm spoiling you! Watch out!

-Moose