Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My swap package came

And surprise, surprise. My swap partner is my very dear knitting buddy Jan... She spoiled me rotten and I loved every minute of it. I am only sorry that I don't know how to post pictures to my blog so that I could show you all the wonderfulness!! My buddy is the cutest teddy bear ever in white with pastel colors. I have to find out what yarn she knitted it with. It's just perfect. The yarn, Oh my, Claudia in buttercream yellow and pinks... just a beautiful combination. She even wound them for me so my 13 yo. daughter could get the night off.. by the way Elsa really appreciated that. Lots of cocoa, instant soup mixes that are almost too cute to open, a bracelet stitch counter, a notepad, my favorite Chocolate.. I think she 's been stalking me!! Gourmet marshmallows from De Brands, a instant cocoa spoon that you put in hot milk, chocolate covered caramel pretzels, a warmer to hot pans or coffee mugs on and it gives off a cinnamon aroma, a circular needle holder, coffee ( Hazelnut), a cute snow mug, Oh I have probably forgotten something. I am doing this from memory!! Everything was wrapped so cool.. are you jealous yet? You should be... thanks Jan, You are the best!!!

No comments: