Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So Excited

I've heard from my cocoa swap partner and my package is in the mail!! How sweet is that? I learned out to make mitered squares in a class on Saturday at Knitting Today. We are using sock yarn and 31 cast on. This Saturday we are going to learn how to put it all together and make a blanket out of mitered squares. I am so excited. We are using left over sock yarn for the squares and I have an abundance of that!! Also go my sock yarn from Simply Sock Yarn Co. sock club. It's beautiful and wants to be knitted, but it's going to have to wait until my STR first sock club yarn gets knitted. Can I really knit this fast? I think I signed up for too many sock clubs, but I am sure enjoying the yarns. I also get artwalk sock club yarn and I have always been pleased with the beautiful yarn that I have been getting....

No comments: