Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cocoa Swap Question

Most random memory from Childhood. I'd have to say that what immediately popped into my mind was playing "Big Valley" with my younger brother and a girlfriend in the neighborhood. We'd love to pretend that we were the family in Big Valley. My friend and I always fought over who was going to Audra. Then who ever didn't win would be Heath. My brother was always the older brother, Adam. ( that's what I think his name was). We'd pretend that we lived on a ranch and had horses and a huge house to live in. So I don't realy know where that came from, but that is my random memory. We had a two hour delay today because of snow/ice hitting us right at drive time. I LOVE two hour delays... get to sleep in and the day goes so fast. I forgot that I am teaching a CPR class tonight right after school to two teachers, but it shouldn't take too long. My youngest is now wrestling. Don't know where that came from He is in 6th grade and can wrestle with the JR. High 7th and 8th graders. He's lost 5 pounds in a week. He comes home so tired that he barely eats his supper. I am glad that he wanted to try and do it and is sticking with it. He loves to play sports and I think he is going to give them all a try.
On the knitting front, I am finally getting some projects completed. We got a new camera and I am going to try and teach myself how to put them on the blog and show all of you my handi work. I have started new projects, seemed there for awhile all I was knitting was socks, but now I am taking off with other projects. WE have TWO new yarn stores that just opened up in the last month. It was been wonderful to get to feel and smell and hold yarn again. I am afraid that they think that I am stalking them. What a great way to start the year. The one yarn store is so friendly and made me feel so welcome. Needless to say, they will be getting my business. Hope you are staying warm and enjoying your needles.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi I was just reading your entry on the coffee swap blog, and then I saw you are in the Cocoa Swap too! I am in both as well. I am just learning how to knit socks. I am loving sock yarn! Claudia Handppaint is a beauty, too! Your kitty's name is cute!