Thursday, December 27, 2007

I got my Winter Wonderland Coffe Swap Package

And it is a doozie. I am just in love with everything. It was on my mailbox on Christmas Eve. I didn't have time to open it, but on Christmas day when we got home from my Brother's it was dug into!! I am so sorry but my camera has bit the dust, so I am just going to have to give a written description of my goodies. First of all, the felted snowmen stitchmarkers are adorable. I am almost afraid to use them. I received heavenly yarn from Claudia Hand Painted yarns in Peppermint mocha. Yum Yum. Beautiful color way in reds, pinks, white, and browns. I feel a pair of socks just for me coming around. Also a skein of Honeysuckle yarn in Mocha Swirls. Love it!! I got Snowflake bath fizzles and lovely guest soaps in a snowman and christmas tree design. A snow man tissue package and last but not least ... Coffee.. Remlinger Farms, Snoqualmie blend. Oh and chocolate. But that is already gone. My favorite. Milka from Germany!!! thank you so much to Emiko for making this such a fun swap!! Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.