Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Catch up

That's what I feel I am doing lately. Trying to catch up for Christmas... I always swear I won't be shopping at the last moment and there I was driving around trying to get all those last minute gift certificates and goodies I thought of. Also trying to knit with every free moment I have. Met with two of my girlfriends Friday night and I had to give them IOUs since I only had one mitten done and one sock done. Guess I'll be busy until after January trying to get presents knitted. I am going to try and get some dish cloths knitted in the pretty Christmas colorway of red/green/white. One more sock to finish. I think I can do it!! I really needed the snow and nasty weather this weekend. I was so tired and the weekend was completely booked. But we got snowed in on Sunday and Monday we had no school. I needed that!! I am refreshed and ready to tackle the last week before Christmas!! But I am looking forward to seeing everyone's face when they open up their presents... I do love to give presents..

No comments: