Tuesday, November 13, 2007

OH I am so bad 3

Oops, I kept hitting the enter button!! First of all I want to apologize the WONDERFUL Tricotine, who has been the Monkey Sock Swap Partner extrodinare.. What an amazing package she sent me. Still my favorite are my beautiful monkey socks in a beautiful fall color. They are Trekking with Bamboo. Needless to say they fit beautifully. I also loved all my goodies. I was totally spoiled. I got a cute monkey bag, which my 13 yo daughter is battling over with me. I also received organic coffee ( with a monkey on it) and a huge dark chocolate bar ( with a monkey on it) :-).. there were two patterns, Hedra and Flickr, beautiful berry colored Lorna Lace sock yarn, a monkey squeeze ball, some chocolate with marzapan, a cute monkey notebook and monkey pen, a great smelling candle, mulling spices... I might have forgotten something, but I hope not!! Thanks so much for my surprises and I am so sorry I forgot to blog about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for aknowledging my package! I am so glad the socks fit you well. I was so anxious about that... I am also happy that you like the other containts! I had lots of fun putting things together for you.

Have a great Thanksgiving! :-)

Anonymous said...

And you are NOT bad! LOL