Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am getting my Coffee Swap package ready

Well, I was late in sending my Monkey pal her package, but I will not be late in sending my Coffee Swap partner her goodies. I have most of it and just need to make a quick stop on the way home. Then I will package it up and send it on it's merry way hopefully tomorrow. IT was a busy weekend. I did lots of shopping and made my Christmas Cards on Saturday. On Friday night I made my Thanksgiving cards and they will be sent soon. My daughter and I wrapped some presents instead of trying to lug them around the house and find places to put things. I am working on two pairs of socks right now and dish cloths. I have so many Christmas presents I want to get done and so little time... I am trying to keep knitting in my car so even if I have 5 minutes down time, I can knit. I am also getting items together for the Winterwonderland swap. It is hard sometimes to keep everything organized and clear. I do enjoy doing it and sending the packages though. I had Monday off for Veteran's Day and worked on my house, it was a mess. Made a nice supper so that when the family came home they could smell the delicious supper and we had a nice meal. So today is back to work and trying to juggle four things at the same time. More later...

No comments: