Monday, September 24, 2007

The yarn has finally made it

I got the most beautiful yarn that I ordered from Yarnlust on ETSY. It was just what I wanted for my monkey sock pal. I can't wait to dig in knit some monkeys.... I have so many projects on needles. I have to get something done. I do have to get a prayer shawl done for my niece by this Sunday. I am her sponser and she is making her confirmation. I make it out of beautiful pink mohair. Pink being her favorite color. I hope she just LOVES it... I started making a pair of socks from some Schaefer Heather that I got from Simply Sock Yarn, You gotta love that place. It came with a Schaefer pattern for the socks that I really like. I think it's called texture? Any whoo... Tonight is prayer shawl. I will start my monkeys when the shawl is finished. I have gotten three items for my monkey pal...hope she likes them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we see photo of the yummy yarn, pleeeeeease! ;-)

Your Secret Monkey Pal, always curious! ;-P

gottaknit said...

I would, but I don't know how to put a picture on this blog.. Can you tell me how, just like you show me how to do everything else?